Giáo viên tiếng Anh - English Teacher
JD_ ENGLISH TEACHER
THT. Ltd_ International Center for Education Development
1 Lê Hồng Phong, Ward 4, Dalat City
THT is an international Center for Education Development, founded by Professor Thanh who was conferred of a Certificate of merit for his remarkable contribution to the development of education and training in Vietnam by the Ministry of Foreign Affair of Vietnam. He shares a clear vision and drives for young generation in Dalat. We offer our expertise and creativity needed to add values to Education Development with high standard training environment, updated methodology and high tech support.
Our passion team consists of highly talented professionals with diverse perspective backgrounds. We believe that diversity is an essential ingredient for exceptional and creative solutions. Together with our students, our parents and our partners we work on a wide range of teaching strategies for young generation.
We have a young, energetic and professional teaching team who are dedicated to deliver the best English Teaching in Dalat, Vietnam. We are looking for the qualified candidates who have the capacity of:
- Deliver the highest English Language Teaching standard to learners.
- Ensure teaching meets learner expectation by leading a group of learners and retain focus throughout the lesson.
- Ensure teaching meets standards of center by developing professional working attitudes and sharing the best practices.
- Maintain good relationship with customers by communicating effectively with parents/ learners and colleagues and give accurate progress reports.
- Maintain good relationship with colleagues by giving the constructive feedbacks to colleagues.
- Support teaching activities and plan of center.
This position will report to Head Teachers
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor‘s degree and teaching certificate
- Experience in teaching
- Ability to connect & interface with parents on their child’s learning
- Ability to possess a high degree of professionalism (appearance, dress, communication)
- Accept direction, supervision and constructive criticism
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Interested applicants must also be:
- Good management, planning, organization and presentation skills
- Initiative, open minded, responsible and reliable
- Passionate for Education
- Team player, flexible and can work harmoniously with others
- Highly competitive salary according to candidates’ capacity and experience
- Opportunity to attend training sessions from experts.
- Our challenging work environment offers many opportunities for personal and career development